The Maui Information has compiled an inventory of countywide cancellations, closures and postponements as a result of coronavirus. This story is up to date day by day as info is launched.
At the moment 3
• Maui AIDS Basis, a portion of all gasoline gross sales at Maui Ohana Fuels places can be donated to the group. Contact [email protected] or 242-4900.
• Lahaina Arts Society, artwork pageant; 9 a.m.-Four p.m. weekends, Lahaina Cannery Mall, outdoors Starbucks on the garden. Go to lahainaarts.com.
• Outdated Lahaina Courthouse, open day by day from 10 a.m.-Four p.m., 648 Wharf St., Lahaina. Lahaina Heritage Museum, Lahaina Customer Heart, Lahaina Artwork Society’s gallery and two flooring of historic displays. Admission is free.
• Habitat for Humanity Maui ReStore, 8:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m., Mon-Sat. E-mail [email protected]; go to habitat-maui.org. For donations, name 242-1140.
• Maui AIDS Basis, 8:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m., Mon.-Fri., 1935 Major St. #101, Wailuku. Free testing for HIV, hepatitis C, syphilis, chlamydia, and gonorrhea by appt., 242-4900.
• Alexander & Baldwin Sugar Museum, artwork exhibit; 10 a.m.-1:30 p.m., Mon-Thurs. Contact 871-8058 or [email protected]
• Rotary Membership of Kahului, assembly by way of Zoom; midday to 1 p.m. Contact President Della Nakamoto, 264-1213 or [email protected]
• Maui AIDS Basis, pronounces a partnership with Ma’i Motion Hawai’i to supply and distribute free menstrual merchandise. Donations accepted, 8:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m., Mon.-Fri., 1935 Major St. #101, Wailuku. For info, go to MaiMovement.org.
• Rotary Membership of Lahaina Sundown, Zoom assembly; 5:30 p.m. Contact Mariko Higashi, [email protected] or 866-8116.
• Co-Dependents Nameless (CoDA), 12-step restoration program by way of Zoom; 5:30-6:30 p.m. E-mail [email protected]
• Methods to get a list: The Datebook is for nonprofit organizations that provide free companies. Submit gadgets not less than one week earlier than the occasion. Submissions could also be emailed to [email protected]
n The Kalana O Maui county constructing in Wailuku has reopened to the general public, though the County Council Chamber and council member workplaces will stay closed. Public entry is thru the second-floor foyer throughout regular enterprise hours from 7:45 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday by means of Friday, besides holidays.
n Most county fields and parks reopen. Greater than 119 inland and seaside parks at the moment are open for train and sunbathing, together with Kanaha Seaside Park. County neighborhood facilities and gymnasiums stay closed.
n All county swimming pools reopen apart from Kokua Pool. Reservations required, restricted actions.
n Most county workplaces nonetheless closed till additional discover. DMVL open for restricted service.
n Hana Freeway to Hana and Piilani Freeway across the bottom of Haleakala by means of Kaupo open to all visitors.
n Kahekili Freeway from Waihee to Kahakuloa open to native visitors solely.
• Maui County Immigrant Companies Division workplaces on Maui, Molokai and Lanai suspending walk-in companies and inquiries. All companies supplied by appointment solely. In-person contact changed by phone appointments and emails for basic info, questions or standing requests. To schedule an appointment, name 270-7791, Wailuku; (808) 553-5072, Molokai; (808) 565-6679.
n State Division of Land and Pure Assets division workplace closures to in-person visits embrace the divisions of Conservation and Assets Enforcement; Forestry and Wildlife; Land; Parks. The Division of Boating and Recreation workplaces statewide reopen with social distancing guidelines.
n State public libraries now have Wiki Visits which permits a restricted variety of patrons into the library for fast grab-and-go journeys to pick out books and supplies and for pc time on the library. For updates on library companies, see librarieshawaii.org/library-updates/ and for short-term hours see librarieshawaii.org/go to/branches/all-branch-hours/.
n UH-Maui Faculty can be holding largely on-line lessons for the autumn semester. Temperature checks and masks required for restricted in-person lessons on campus.
n Haleakala Nationwide Park Summit District open day by day with restricted entry to points of interest. Reservations for dawn Three to 7 a.m. day by day accepted. Keonehe’ehe’e (Sliding Sands) Path and Halemau’u Path into the crater open for day hikes. Kipahului District is open 9 a.m. to five p.m. weekdays. This contains Pipiwai Path and Kuloa Level Path.
n Most public colleges reopen with on-line lessons.
Nonprofits and different organizations
n Maui Arts & Cultural Heart closed with restricted actions. Diana Ross live performance canceled; Henry Kapono and Paula Fuga, Kapono and Keola Beamer, Jake Shimabukuro, and Daryl Corridor and John Oates concert events rescheduled.
• The Nisei Veterans Memorial Heart’s Training Heart is open by appointment solely. Go to www.nvmc.org.
• Lahaina Restoration Basis Baldwin Residence Museum, Wo Hing Museum and Cookhouse, Hale Pa’i Printing Museum closed. Actions and lessons additionally canceled.
n Maui Nui Botanical Gardens in Wailuku has reopened Eight a.m. to Four p.m. Tuesday to Saturday.
n Kihei Youth Heart providing free afternoon program 1:30 to five:30 p.m. weekdays, besides holidays for teens Eight to 13 years previous. Program is full and a ready listing is being taken. Name 879-8698, e-mail [email protected] or go to the web site kiheiyouthcenter.data.
n Hana Youth Heart has reopened for teens 6 to 18. Working hours are Eight a.m. to five p.m.weekdays.
n Boys & Ladies Golf equipment of Maui holding digital clubhouse time 2 to six p.m. weekdays. For extra info, go to www.bgcmaui.org/reserve.
n Pa’ia Youth & Cultural Heart and StoneWave Skate Park open for brand spanking new and returning members however with growing COVID-19 circumstances, all are required to attend a compulsory orientation on new security procedures. Membership and well being waiver types might be discovered at pyccmaui.org.
• Hawaiian Electrical workplace fee facilities briefly closed. Clients are inspired to mail fee; use or join on-line invoice fee; use Speedpay, a certified fee service supplier that enables prospects to pay by telephone or on-line (comfort charge applies); use Western Union fee places if fee should be made in individual.
• Kaiser Permanente Kihei clinic closed. The Maui Lani, Lahaina and Wailuku workplaces open; Maui Lani clinic open for after-hours care.
n Maui AIDS Basis workplace hours now are 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday to Friday; appointments required for workplace visits. Shopper companies in-person visits by appointment solely 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday and Tuesday. Testing companies in-person visits by appointment solely 8:30 a.m. to 7 p.m. Wednesdays, 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Thursdays and 9 a.m. to three p.m. Saturdays.
n Maui Humane Society is open by appointment solely from 11 a.m. to Four p.m. Monday to Saturday, closed Sunday. Appointments are wanted to enter the shelter and look at animals for adoption and for spay/neuter surgical procedure, adoptions, animal give up, discovered/stray animal decide up/drop off and cremation decide up. Adoptions can proceed to be processed just about or in individual and all adoptable animals are listed on the web site. Schedule appointments on-line at www.mauihumanesociety.org or name 877-3680, ext. 3. Animal enforcement is on the market 24 hours a day at 877-3680, ext. 222.
• Maui Historic Society/ Hale Ho’ike’ike closed till additional discover.
n Maui Ocean Heart open 9 a.m. to five p.m. day by day. Tickets should be bought on-line, go to mauioceancenter.com. 192 Maalaea Highway, Wailuku. (808) 270-7000.
n Maui Household YMCA reopens with restricted companies by appointment.
n Makawao Historical past Museum has closed.
n Habitat for Humanity Maui ReStore reopened with modified hours of 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Tuesday to Saturday. Restricted companies can be supplied by appointment solely. This contains service to Habitat’s accomplice households and residential builds. E-mail [email protected] or go to www.habitat-maui.org. ReStore donations can be accepted by appointment solely and might be scheduled by calling 242-1140.
• Akaku Maui Neighborhood Media workplaces and manufacturing amenities closed to public, with employees accessible by appointment solely. This contains Akaku’s administrative workplaces, manufacturing studio, KAKU radio facility, and upstairs media lab. Appointment requests might be made by calling 871-5554, or emailing [email protected]
• Maui Financial Alternative workplaces are closed to in-person visitors; appointments could also be made for in-person visits. Workers is on the market 7:45 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. weekdays by telephone at 249-2990 and e-mail at meoinc.org. Kahi Kamali’i open 7:30 a.m. to Four p.m. Monday to Thursday and seven:30 a.m. to midday Friday. Head Begin has reopened in-person websites with lowered enrollments and has digital websites as effectively.
n Heritage Corridor assembly amenities (corridor and convention rooms) has closed once more as a result of new facility capability guidelines. The licensed kitchen will stay accessible for distributors who produce “seize and go” gadgets. For extra info, name 243-0065.
n Alexander & Baldwin Sugar Museum open 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Monday to Friday, final admission at 1 p.m. 3957 Hansen Highway, Puunene. Contact Holly Bouland at 808-871-8058, [email protected] or www.sugarmuseum.com.
n Division of Hawaiian Residence Lands workplaces on Maui and Molokai reopen for in-person visits with appointments. Payments could also be paid with out reservation. Tenting permits and facility reservations is not going to be issued by means of Oct. 31. The amenities embrace Ka Hale Pomaika’i (Paukukalo Neighborhood Heart) on Maui and Mo’omomi Seaside Park, Kapuaiwa Grove and Kalaniana’ole Corridor on Molokai.
n The Maui Pals of the Library reopens three used bookstores and accepting donations. Puunene, 9 a.m. to Four p.m. Tuesday to Saturday; Queen Ka’ahumanu Heart, 10 a.m. to six p.m. Monday to Saturday, 10 a.m. to five p.m. Sunday; Shops of Lahaina, midday to six p.m. day by day.
n Hui No’eau Visible Arts Heart gallery, present store and most important home are open Monday to Saturday, 9 a.m. to Four p.m. Courses proceed as scheduled.
n Kahului Swap Meet, Saturdays at Maui Market, Eight a.m. to 2 p.m.
n MauiSwap Meet, Saturdays at College of Hawaii Maui Faculty, 7 a.m. to 1 p.m.
n Deer searching within the Lanai Sport Administration Space canceled for 2021. A mixed season for mouflon sheep and axis deer deliberate; particulars concerning this modified season can be introduced.
• Pacific Most cancers Basis is shifting wellness packages and workshops on-line. For questions and hyperlinks, name 242-7661.
n Maui Sunday Market reopens Four to eight p.m. Sundays on the Kahului Procuring Heart.
n Go Inexperienced month-to-month cumbersome merchandise recycling occasion returns Aug. 15 by appointment in a brand new location: the parking zone behind the Lahaina District Court docket. Go to malammauinui.org/gogreen for an appointment.
n State public library system’s Ukulele Lending Program is on the market at Hana Public and College Library, Kihei Public Library, Lahaina Public Library, Makawao Public Library and Wailuku Public Library. Contact the library for details about borrowing ukuleles.
n Maui Enterprise Brainstomers Masters of Retail Success in Maui, rescheduled to five:15 p.m. Aug. 19, Kahili Golf Course is canceled. For refunds e-mail [email protected]rainstormers.org.
n Imua Household Companies annual gala fundraiser, The Chinese language Lantern Competition — The Purple Ball, April 4, has been postponed till additional discover.
n Maui Financial Alternative’s “Do What’s Proper” Gala has been rescheduled to five:30 p.m. Aug. 28, 2021, on the King Kamehameha Golf Membership.
n The 2020 Chrysanthemum Competition, placed on by the Sons and Daughters of Nisei Veterans, has been canceled. Plans are underway to carry the 2021 pageant.
• Costco, 9 to 10 a.m., Monday by means of Friday. The pharmacy can be open, however the meals court docket can be closed throughout these hours.
• Foodland, 6 to 7 a.m., Tuesdays, Thursdays, Saturdays.
• Island Grocery Depot, 6:30 to 7:30 a.m., Mondays, Wednesdays.
• Mana Meals, Eight to 9 a.m., Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays.
• Pukalani Superette, 9 to 10 a.m., Wednesdays.
• Safeway, 7 to 9 a.m., Tuesdays, Thursdays.
• Goal, 7 to eight a.m., Tuesdays, Wednesdays.
• Occasions Grocery store, 5 to 7 a.m. day by day.
• Walmart, 6 to 7 a.m., Tuesdays.
• Entire Meals Market, 7 to eight a.m. day by day.
n Notes modifications in standing.
SEA-MALLS | CURATED | QUALITY | VALUE | CONVENIENCE
Discover Excessive High quality Merchandise, Fastidiously Curated from the most effective Malls on your comfort on SEA-Malls.com.
Professor Owl fastidiously selects what’s at the moment trending; High High quality, From Crystals to Attire; If it’s not adequate for Professor Owl, it has no place on SEA-Malls!
Trusted by Clients throughout 6 Continents, Professor Owl at all times says, “High quality and Worth are NOT mutually unique”.
With Merchandise At all times on Sale, Over 45, 000 5 Star Evaluations & At all times FREE Transport Globally, SEA-Malls delivers top quality, trending merchandise at actual worth & true comfort.