The Maui Information has compiled an inventory of countywide cancellations, closures and postponements because of coronavirus. This story is up to date day by day as info is launched.
At the moment 26
• Maui AIDS Basis, a portion of all gasoline gross sales at Maui Ohana Fuels places will probably be donated to the group. Contact [email protected] or 242-4900.
• Lahaina Arts Society, artwork pageant; 9 a.m.-Four p.m. weekends, Lahaina Cannery Mall, exterior Starbucks on the garden. Go to lahainaarts.com.
• Outdated Lahaina Courthouse, open day by day from 10 a.m.-Four p.m., 648 Wharf St., Lahaina. Lahaina Heritage Museum, Lahaina Customer Middle, Lahaina Artwork Society’s gallery and two flooring of historic displays. Admission is free.
• Habitat for Humanity Maui ReStore, 8:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m., Mon-Sat. E-mail [email protected]; go to habitatmaui.org. For donations, name 242-1140.
• Maui AIDS Basis, 8:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m., Mon.-Fri., 1935 Important St. #101, Wailuku. Free testing for HIV, hepatitis C, syphilis, chlamydia, and gonorrhea by appt., 242-4900.
• Alexander & Baldwin Sugar Museum, artwork exhibit; 10 a.m.-1:30 p.m., Mon-Thurs. Contact 871-8058 or [email protected]
• Rotary Membership of Kahului, assembly through Zoom; midday to 1 p.m. Contact President Della Nakamoto, 264-1213 or [email protected]
• Maui AIDS Basis, publicizes a partnership with Ma’i Motion Hawai’i to offer and distribute free menstrual merchandise. Donations accepted, 8:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m., Mon.-Fri., 1935 Important St. #101, Wailuku. For info, go to MaiMovement.org.
• Co-Dependents Nameless (CoDA), 12-step restoration program through Zoom; 5:30-6:30 p.m. E-mail [email protected]
• Methods to get a list: The Datebook is for nonprofit organizations that supply free providers. Submit objects a minimum of one week earlier than the occasion. Submissions could also be emailed to [email protected]
n The Kalana O Maui county constructing in Wailuku has reopened to the general public, though the County Council Chamber and council member workplaces will stay closed. Public entry is thru the second-floor foyer throughout regular enterprise hours from 7:45 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday via Friday, besides holidays.
n Most county fields and parks reopen. Greater than 119 inland and seashore parks presently are open for train and sunbathing, together with Kanaha Seaside Park. County neighborhood facilities and gymnasiums stay closed.
n All county swimming pools reopen excluding Kokua Pool. Reservations required, restricted actions.
n Most county workplaces nonetheless closed till additional discover. DMVL open for restricted service.
n Hana Freeway to Hana and Piilani Freeway across the bottom of Haleakala via Kaupo open to all site visitors.
n Kahekili Freeway from Waihee to Kahakuloa open to native site visitors solely.
• Maui County Immigrant Companies Division workplaces on Maui, Molokai and Lanai suspending walk-in providers and inquiries. All providers supplied by appointment solely. In-person contact changed by phone appointments and emails for common info, questions or standing requests. To schedule an appointment, name 270-7791, Wailuku; (808) 553-5072, Molokai; (808) 565-6679.
• All state parks closed, apart from Makena State Park (loos and car parking zone closed) and Polipoli Spring State Leisure Space and Palaau State Park on Molokai for day use.
n State Division of Land and Pure Assets division workplace closures to in-person visits embrace the divisions of Conservation and Assets Enforcement; Forestry and Wildlife; Land; Parks. The Division of Boating and Recreation workplaces statewide reopen with social distancing guidelines.
n State public libraries now have Wiki Visits which permits a restricted variety of patrons into the library for fast grab-and-go journeys to pick books and supplies and for pc time on the library. For updates on library providers, see librarieshawaii.org/library-updates/ and for short-term hours see librarieshawaii.org/go to/branches/all-branch-hours/.
n UH-Maui School will probably be holding principally on-line courses for the autumn semester. Temperature checks and masks required for restricted in-person courses on campus.
n Haleakala Nationwide Park Summit District open day by day with restricted entry to points of interest. Reservations for dawn Three to 7 a.m. day by day accepted. Keonehe’ehe’e (Sliding Sands) Path and Halemau’u Path into the crater open for day hikes. Kipahului District is open 9 a.m. to five p.m. weekdays. This consists of Pipiwai Path and Kuloa Level Path.
n Most public colleges reopen with on-line courses.
Nonprofits and different organizations
n Maui Arts & Cultural Middle closed with restricted actions. Diana Ross live performance canceled; Henry Kapono and Paula Fuga, Kapono and Keola Beamer, Jake Shimabukuro, and Daryl Corridor and John Oates live shows rescheduled.
• The Nisei Veterans Memorial Middle’s Training Middle is open by appointment solely. Go to www.nvmc.org.
• Lahaina Restoration Basis Baldwin Dwelling Museum, Wo Hing Museum and Cookhouse, Hale Pa’i Printing Museum closed. Actions and courses additionally canceled.
n Maui Nui Botanical Gardens in Wailuku has reopened Eight a.m. to Four p.m. Tuesday to Saturday.
n Kihei Youth Middle providing free afternoon program 1:30 to five:30 p.m. weekdays, besides holidays for teens Eight to 13 years outdated. Program is full and a ready record is being taken. Name 879-8698, e mail [email protected] or go to the web site kiheiyouthcenter.data.
n Hana Youth Middle has reopened for teens 6 to 18. Working hours are Eight a.m. to five p.m.weekdays.
n Boys & Ladies Golf equipment of Maui holding digital clubhouse time 2 to six p.m. weekdays. For extra info, go to www.bgcmaui.org/reserve.
n Pa’ia Youth & Cultural Middle and StoneWave Skate Park open for brand new and returning members however with growing COVID-19 instances, all are required to attend a compulsory orientation on new security procedures. Membership and well being waiver types may be discovered at pyccmaui.org.
• Hawaiian Electrical workplace cost facilities briefly closed. Clients are inspired to mail cost; use or join on-line invoice cost; use Speedpay, a certified cost service supplier that permits prospects to pay by cellphone or on-line (comfort payment applies); use Western Union cost places if cost should be made in individual.
• Kaho’olawe Island Reserve Fee Wailuku workplaces closed. Trolling permits solely accepted by mail, 811 Kolu St., Suite 201, Wailuku 96793. Boat stickers and permits will probably be mailed to candidates.
• Kaiser Permanente Kihei clinic closed. The Maui Lani, Lahaina and Wailuku workplaces open; Maui Lani clinic open for after-hours care.
n Maui AIDS Basis workplace hours now are 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday to Friday; appointments required for workplace visits. Shopper providers in-person visits by appointment solely 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday and Tuesday. Testing providers in-person visits by appointment solely 8:30 a.m. to 7 p.m. Wednesdays, 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Thursdays and 9 a.m. to three p.m. Saturdays.
n Maui Humane Society is open by appointment solely from 11 a.m. to Four p.m. Monday to Saturday, closed Sunday. Appointments are wanted to enter the shelter and think about animals for adoption and for spay/neuter surgical procedure, adoptions, animal give up, discovered/stray animal choose up/drop off and cremation choose up. Adoptions can proceed to be processed just about or in individual and all adoptable animals are listed on the web site. Schedule appointments on-line at www.mauihumanesociety.org or name 877-3680, ext. 3. Animal enforcement is on the market 24 hours a day at 877-3680, ext. 222.
n Maui Ocean Middle open 9 a.m. to five p.m. day by day. Tickets should be bought on-line, go to mauioceancenter.com. 192 Maalaea Street, Wailuku. (808) 270-7000.
n Maui Household YMCA reopens with restricted providers by appointment.
n Makawao Historical past Museum has closed.
n Habitat for Humanity Maui ReStore reopened with modified hours of 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Tuesday to Saturday. Restricted providers will probably be provided by appointment solely. This consists of service to Habitat’s companion households and residential builds. E-mail [email protected] or go to www.habitat-maui.org. ReStore donations will probably be accepted by appointment solely and may be scheduled by calling 242-1140.
• Akaku Maui Group Media workplaces and manufacturing amenities closed to public, with workers accessible by appointment solely. This consists of Akaku’s administrative workplaces, manufacturing studio, KAKU radio facility, and upstairs media lab. Appointment requests may be made by calling 871-5554, or emailing [email protected]
• Maui Financial Alternative workplaces are closed to in-person site visitors; appointments could also be made for in-person visits. Workers is on the market 7:45 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. weekdays by cellphone at 249-2990 and e mail at meoinc.org. Kahi Kamali’i open 7:30 a.m. to Four p.m. Monday to Thursday and seven:30 a.m. to midday Friday. Head Begin has reopened in-person websites with decreased enrollments and has digital websites as effectively.
n Heritage Corridor assembly amenities (corridor and convention rooms) has closed once more because of new facility capability guidelines. The licensed kitchen will stay accessible for distributors who produce “seize and go” objects. For extra info, name 243-0065.
n Alexander & Baldwin Sugar Museum open 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Monday to Friday, final admission at 1 p.m. 3957 Hansen Street, Puunene. Contact Holly Bouland at 808-871-8058, [email protected] or www.sugarmuseum.com.
n Division of Hawaiian Dwelling Lands workplaces on Maui and Molokai reopen for in-person visits with appointments. Payments could also be paid with out reservation. Tenting permits and facility reservations won’t be issued via Oct. 31. The amenities embrace Ka Hale Pomaika’i (Paukukalo Group Middle) on Maui and Mo’omomi Seaside Park, Kapuaiwa Grove and Kalaniana’ole Corridor on Molokai.
n The Maui Buddies of the Library reopens three used bookstores and accepting donations. Puunene, 9 a.m. to Four p.m. Tuesday to Saturday; Queen Ka’ahumanu Middle, 10 a.m. to six p.m. Monday to Saturday, 10 a.m. to five p.m. Sunday; Shops of Lahaina, midday to six p.m. day by day.
n Hui No’eau Visible Arts Middle gallery, reward store and important home are open Monday to Saturday, 9 a.m. to Four p.m. Courses proceed as scheduled.
n MauiSwap Meet, Saturdays at College of Hawaii Maui School, 7 a.m. to 1 p.m.
n Kahului Swap Meet, Saturdays at Maui Market, Eight a.m. to 2 p.m.
n Deer looking within the Lanai Recreation Administration Space canceled for 2021. A mixed season for mouflon sheep and axis deer deliberate; particulars relating to this modified season will probably be introduced.
• Pacific Most cancers Basis is shifting wellness applications and workshops on-line. For questions and hyperlinks, name 242-7661.
n Maui Sunday Market reopens Four to eight p.m. Sundays on the Kahului Buying Middle.
n Go Inexperienced month-to-month cumbersome merchandise recycling occasion returns Aug. 15 by appointment in a brand new location: the car parking zone behind the Lahaina District Court docket. Go to malammauinui.org/gogreen for an appointment.
n State public library system’s Ukulele Lending Program is on the market at Hana Public and College Library, Kihei Public Library, Lahaina Public Library, Makawao Public Library and Wailuku Public Library. Contact the library for details about borrowing ukuleles.
n Maui Enterprise Brainstomers Masters of Retail Success in Maui, rescheduled to five:15 p.m. Aug. 19, Kahili Golf Course is canceled. For refunds e mail [email protected]
n Imua Household Companies annual gala fundraiser, The Chinese language Lantern Competition — The Crimson Ball, April 4, has been postponed till additional discover.
n St. Joseph Feast, scheduled for Might 1-Three on the Makawao church, is canceled. All scrip and presale hamburger tickets offered for 2020 will probably be honored in 2021. To assert a refund, mail scrip/hamburger presale tickets to St. Joseph Church, 1294 Makawao Ave., Makawao, 96768 together with the sender’s title and a self-addressed stamped envelope.
n Maui Financial Alternative’s “Do What’s Proper” Gala has been rescheduled to five:30 p.m. Aug. 28, 2021, on the King Kamehameha Golf Membership.
n The 2020 Chrysanthemum Competition, placed on by the Sons and Daughters of Nisei Veterans, has been canceled. Plans are underway to carry the 2021 pageant.
• Costco, 9 to 10 a.m., Monday via Friday. The pharmacy will probably be open, however the meals courtroom will probably be closed throughout these hours.
• Foodland, 6 to 7 a.m., Tuesdays, Thursdays, Saturdays.
• Island Grocery Depot, 6:30 to 7:30 a.m., Mondays, Wednesdays.
• Mana Meals, Eight to 9 a.m., Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays.
• Pukalani Superette, 9 to 10 a.m., Wednesdays.
• Safeway, 7 to 9 a.m., Tuesdays, Thursdays.
• Goal, 7 to eight a.m., Tuesdays, Wednesdays.
• Instances Grocery store, 5 to 7 a.m. day by day.
• Walmart, 6 to 7 a.m., Tuesdays.
• Complete Meals Market, 7 to eight a.m. day by day.
n Notes modifications in standing.
SEA-MALLS | CURATED | QUALITY | VALUE | CONVENIENCE
Discover Excessive High quality Merchandise, Fastidiously Curated from the perfect Malls on your comfort on SEA-Malls.com.
Professor Owl fastidiously selects what’s presently trending; Prime High quality, From Crystals to Clothes; If it’s not ok for Professor Owl, it has no place on SEA-Malls!
Trusted by Clients throughout 6 Continents, Professor Owl at all times says, “High quality and Worth are NOT mutually unique”.
With Merchandise At all times on Sale, Over 45, 000 5 Star Evaluations & At all times FREE Delivery Globally, SEA-Malls delivers top quality, trending merchandise at actual worth & true comfort.